City Delegate Project
In this project, the delegates will be responsible for monitoring the 31 city governments in Broward county. Each delegate will also have the responsibility of working towards the promotion of liberty ideal within their jurisdiction.
Duties of the city delegate
• Engage with the city mayor, city commission and meeting agenda.
• Develop, contact and maintain database of registered Libertarians in their cities.
• Register new voters as Libertarians.
• Advise people of any legislation that disrupt his/her liberty, private property and freedom of speech.
Requirements to be a delegate
• Live within city limits for the past 6 months.
• Be registered as a Libertarian voter in Broward County.
• Be certify by the Executive Committee of the Libertarian Party of Broward County.
• Attend and report to the monthly meetings of the Executive Committee of the Libertarian Party of Broward County.